Thursday, August 14, 2008

Whoa... How long was I out?!

I would like to say something here about how I simply stepped away from the Internet for a few years, just as a sad attempt at humor, but since I just got back from a recent trip to Gatlinburg, Tennessee in which I had virtually no Internet access, it somehow seems like something I'd rather not even joke about.

The truth of the matter is that I've been busy, busy, busy attending to a lot of other things, far from the least of which being working on GameVortex.com. For one thing, my darling bride has not been able to keep the sites running up to the level they used to since her New Beetle was rear-ended by a couple of 18-wheelers (yes, she lived and yes, we still have the car... three cheers for German engineering). Since she's operating at a slower pace these days, its been up to JRNip and myself to try to automate and streamline processes to take up the slack.

In addition, Google changed all the rules "while I was out," requiring us to scramble to change the way we do things so that our pages were actually indexed in Google. That, however, is another story... for another post... or perhaps a book.

No comments: