Thursday, May 24, 2012

Awesome T-Shirts, Part 1

I wear T-shirts. Pretty much exclusively.

I often get compliments on the T-shirts that I wear, as I usually go for shirts that are a bit quirky, humorous and witty. Some of them are down-right punny.

I usually get my shirts from TeeFury or, occasionally, at Shirt.Woot, but I never really check out Threadless, even though I've heard of them before.

For both of you who also suffer from this oversight, here are ten awesome T-shirts from Threadless.
Some may make it into my collection soon...

  1) The King - Awesome mashup.
  2) Them Birds - Mashup almost as awesome as The King.
  3) The Beetles - A classic, revisited.
  4) Khaki Kickflip - What plastic soldiers do when you're not looking.
  5) Big Trouble in Little Japan - Donkey Kong must be in every fifth shirt. Period.
  6) Foam Monster in Emotional Reunion with Severed Limb - Bwah. Hahahah!
  7) The Incredible Hawk - In honor of The Avengers... also awesome as a windbreaker.
  8) Introduction to Molecular Bonding - Who's the life of the party?
  9) Rock Paper Scissors Recycled - Circle of Life and all that...
10) Occupational Hazard - Donkey Kong must be in every fifth shirt. Period.

No comments: