Friday, October 8, 2010

Nigh to Knight-Fall...

It's that time again. The temperature's dropping, the air is crisp and you can stay outside for more that an hour without catching flame... and you know what that means, right?

That's right it's time again for the Renaissance Fair. Time to dig out my Tunic and hat, and, perhaps, whip up a dress for the missus.

Anyone in my area that is considering going to the Louisiana Renaissance Festival this year might want to check out the coupon deal I just got in my email:

$14 for Two Adult Admissions to the Louisiana Renaissance Festival in Hammond... that's half-price! I'm on their mailing list and get coupons every year, but they're not nearly this good.

So, Psibabe, J.R. Nip and myself(Geck0) will be going this year. Not sure when, yet, but these tickets are pretty much good for any single day they're open, so that's not a big deal.

I think this Groupon thing may just be worthwhile... :)

No comments: